Full Stack Developer
LottieFiles is building the next revolution in the Animation space. Its platform is now used by Designers, Developers and Marketers from over 57,000+ companies who are taking advantage of the new text & vector based file format called Lottie (over 600% smaller than a GIF) In fact most of the top 100 apps on both the Google and iOS app stores now use Lottie animations to engage with users deeply.
We're looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications and maintain documentation.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Provide consultation and advice about technical implementations to the team
- Follow industry best practices
- 3 years of Proven In-depth experience of Web based application development in JS/PHP.
- Strong knowledge of working with MySQL databases.
- Proficient in using code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience in building and working with RESTful APIs.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Experience with the following will be considered an added advantage:
- Laravel, NuxtJS, TailwindCSS, Laravel Nova, GraphQL