Head of Community
We are on a mission to empower designers and developers worldwide and save them weeks of work by freeing them from creating, collaborating, testing, and editing design assets. LottieFiles has proven that relevant design assets and motion graphics evoke emotion and humanizes apps and platforms.
LottieFiles is trying to create the biggest playfield in the design, creation, and motion space. We have assembled one of the largest communities in our industry with over a million raving fans.
Lottie, a revolutionary format, can be best described as a movement, and LottieFiles is a company wrapped around it. By listening to the Lottie community, we’ve created a unique set of editing, workflow, and collaboration tools that seamlessly integrate with popular design software and developer environments such as Adobe After Effects, Figma, VS Code, and others. To make things easier for non-motion designers, users can take advantage of tons of free content available on our platform to get started too.
Designers and Developers from over 65,000+ companies use our platform, and we are looking for some of the best minds to take this community and grow it even further.
- Drive various initiatives across our platform, social media, and different communication channels to further grow and expand the Lottie Community.
- Create initiatives to engage and educate members/users.
- Nurture relevant discussions across our community on Discord.
- Create and automate community-driven events and online meetups.
- Make the Lottie community Hyper-Local, i.e., expand it across regions and languages.
- Liaison with the tech and marketing team to further engage the community groups around crucial product features and releases.
- A proven track record in creating and running communities at Scale.
- Someone passionate about enterprise and tech solutions and tools.
- Experience in organizing meetups, hosting podcasts, and facilitating webinars and events.
- Obsessed about customer experience.
- Has experience working with community managers and evangelists.
- Someone who thrives in a startup environment and believes in learning from experiments and mistakes.
- Prior experience in UX, Design industry (optional).