Product Marketing Manager
At LottieFiles, we are working to create the biggest playfield the world of creation has ever seen. We bring the best designers, developers, and marketers together to unleash the power of Lottie in their creations, enabling them to add motion to every part of their digital journey.
The Lottie team is passionate and fun and has achieved incredible results in a very short time. It’s a fast paced environment where you get the chance to have real impact and where an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude is appreciated.
At LottieFiles we are releasing new features every other week and new products or updates every other month. We are looking for a techie with strong communication skills to help us ensure a smooth pathway from development to reaching more than 1 mill LottieFiles users and the rest of the animation world. We expect you to be our chief advocate for the product, feature set, and its benefits. Additionally, you will be crafting the strategy, messaging and marketing for new launches. Working in the space between our technical, product design, marketing and customer facing teams, you make everyone come together so we get these products off to an explosive start.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and features as well as our key audiences; developers, designers and marketers
- Keep up to date with market/industry trends and draw inspiration from the go-to-market strategies of tech start-ups within our field
- Together with the content team, ideate and create marketing content which communicates the benefits and use cases of our product and features and drive user sign-ups and product adoption with existing customers
- Drive the launch of new products and features including creating the launch plan and defining product positioning, messaging, and campaigns.
- Continuously analyse and experiment with messaging, channels, formats to increase performance and product usage
- Identify and track metrics to determine the effectiveness of product marketing activities
- Establish and maintain marketing relationships with key customers and influencers and initiate the co-creation of showcases, educational and inspirational content
If you can say yes to the following we are interested:
- 7-10 years’ work experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing or product management
- Direct experience in, or strong background knowledge of, the software as a service industry and go-to-market tactics
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take ideas from the product team and narrow them down to concise and compelling messaging
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently, make decisions in the face of ambiguity, navigate complexity and iterate fast to adapt approach as needed
- Education within Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
- A team player who likes to have fun, open to learn, curious and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get things done in a fast paced environment