We are on a mission to empower designers and developers worldwide and are trying to fundamentally change the nature of creation and motion. LottieFiles has proven that relevant design assets and motion graphics evoke emotion and humanizes apps and platforms.
We have assembled one of the largest communities in our industry with over a million raving fans from over 65,000+ companies (Google, TikTok, Disney, Uber, Airbnb, and Netflix etc) who use our platform and tools every day to enhance their workflow and ship incredibly engaging content.
On average, a new lottie file is uploaded to the platform every 15 seconds. These assets range from simple animated icons to animated product onboarding and walkthroughs, system animations on smartwatches, interactive infographics for online publications, and countless other use cases across devices.
Lottie, a revolutionary format, can be best described as a movement, and LottieFiles is a company wrapped around it. By listening to the Lottie community, we’ve created a unique set of editing, workflow, and collaboration tools that seamlessly integrate with popular design software and developer environments such as Adobe After Effects, Figma, VS Code, and others. To make things easier for non-motion designers, users can take advantage of tons of free content available on our platform to get started too.
We are looking for aR&D Engineer to spearhead this revolution in motion and help us create a big brand in the design industry.
- Research, develop, maintain, extend, and support a wide range of vector based animation, editing pipelines, tools, and runtime systems.
- Keep up to date with the latest academic and industry breakthroughs, independently research and develop improvements to continuously push our technology forward.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience developing within a large existing codebase, collaborating or working independently within a team.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Expertise in image, video and computer vision techniques, and understanding of vector-based graphics.
- Practical success in data engineering, applying the latest machine learning/deep learning (ML/DL) approaches to production scale problems.
- Ability to research and develop latest published ML techniques and models, and derive new solutions based on established ones.
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly share complex technical information with programmers, technical artists, and animators
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Industry experience working on Vector-based graphics/animation.
- C/C++ and Golang programming skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Knowledge of standard ML deployment technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Portainer, etc.
- Proficiency in animating in Adobe After Effects or Blender, etc.
- Strong R&D mindset, adept at taking the initiative on researching and experimenting with new ideas, solutions, and technologies.
- Passion for computer graphics/animation and ML