Senior Customer Support
We are on a mission to empower designers and developers worldwide and save them weeks of work by freeing them from creating, collaborating, testing, and editing design assets. LottieFiles has proven that relevant design assets and motion graphics evoke emotion and humanize apps and platforms.
Lottie, a revolutionary format, can be best described as a movement, and LottieFiles is a company wrapped around it. By listening to the Lottie community, we’ve created a unique set of editing, workflow, and collaboration tools that seamlessly integrate with popular design software and developer environments such as Adobe After Effects, Figma, VS Code, and others.
LottieFiles is building the biggest playfield in the design, creation, and motion space. We have assembled one of the largest communities in our industry with over a million raving fans from over 70,000+ companies (Google, TikTok, Disney, Uber, Airbnb, and Netflix etc) who use our platform and tools every day to enhance their workflow and ship incredibly engaging content.
We are looking to build an incredible Customer Support team, a team that interacts with Individual Designers, Developer and Marketers and also our small, medium and large Enterprise customers.
- Manage customer support inquiries across platforms such as Zendesk, Crisp, Discord and our forum. (https://community.lottiefiles.com/).
- Work with the marketing and our community team to activate and engage with users across key social media platforms Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyze and report product bugs, feature requests. Share these requests with relevant Product, sales and marketing teams.
- Proactively update customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Engage with senior creative users from global fortune companies.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Experience managing tech products and tech communities.
- Someone who has solid command over help desk softwares for support and tracking.
- Someone who is passionate about community and understands the importance of user and product led growth.
- Someone who has worked in a fast pace environment or a startup before.
- Tech background (optional).
- Familiarity with our industry (optional).
Our global user base represents passionate, creative, and very talented individuals, and we are looking for employees who will thrive amidst such a vibrant community.
The technology team and the founders of LottieFiles are deeply involved in supporting and engaging with customers daily and will assist the individual taking on this role.