Senior Product Manager
LottieFiles is fundamentally disrupting the nature of the creation and animation industry. Its core platform is used by users from over 62,000+ companies (Google, Disney, Bytedance, Grab etc to name a few).
On one side, the company is building its core product and its tooling to save countless hours and on the other hand it is pushing the limits on what's possible with an innovative file format called Lottie. The LottieFiles tech team is divided into three broad areas: core product & functionalities, complex engineering powering the core, and Research & Design.
We are looking for seasoned product folk who can help us govern the product strategy, and help execute on the vision.
- Working closely with and senior Technical leads, the CTO and the CEO to integrate several pieces of technology and core product features.
- Product readiness from an enterprise perspective.
- Manage product launch cycles and liaison with marketing on its release. Collect and analyze customer feedback to further shape requirements, features and end product functionality.
- Complete ownership over product development sprints in line with the product roadmap.
- Be involved in key strategic product decisions: design, positioning, pricing et al.
- Drive innovative ideas around product functionality, key features, approach and competitive advantage.
- Build an incredible team of engineers, define key team processes and governance rules for smooth functioning. Ability to product and maintain Product requirement documents
- Ability to formulate a data driven strategy to product marketing, customer communication and go to market strategies.
- An extreme customer centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process.
- A key part of this role will involve product ideation and communication with external stakeholders (large to medium fortune 100 companies).
- At Least 10 years in product management of highly technical engineering products or enterprise / SAAS products.
- Someone who has Managed a team of senior and seasoned tech leads
- Experienced creating strategic product roadmap, product life cycle management, cross team communication and running tech sprints.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.