Senior Product Manager
LottieFiles is fundamentally disrupting the nature of the creation and animation industry. Its core platform is used by users from over 62,000+ companies (Google, Disney, Bytedance, Grab etc to name a few).
On one side, the company is building its core product and its tooling to save countless hours and on the other hand it is pushing the limits on what's possible with an innovative file format called Lottie. The LottieFiles tech team is divided into three broad areas: core product & functionalities, complex engineering powering the core, and Research & Design.
We are looking for seasoned product folk who can help us govern the product strategy, and help execute on the vision.
- Working closely with and senior Technical leads, the CTO and the CEO to integrate several pieces of technology and core product features.
- Product readiness from an enterprise perspective.
- Manage product launch cycles and liaison with marketing on its release. Collect and analyze customer feedback to further shape requirements, features and end product functionality.
- Complete ownership over product development sprints in line with the product roadmap.
- Be involved in key strategic product decisions: design, positioning, pricing et al.
- Drive innovative ideas around product functionality, key features, approach and competitive advantage.
- Build an incredible team of engineers, define key team processes and governance rules for smooth functioning. Ability to product and maintain Product requirement documents
- Ability to formulate a data driven strategy to product marketing, customer communication and go to market strategies.
- An extreme customer centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process.
- A key part of this role will involve product ideation and communication with external stakeholders (large to medium fortune 100 companies).
If you can say yes to the following we are interested
- 7-10 years’ work experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing or product management
- Direct experience in, or strong background knowledge of, the software as a service industry and go-to-market tactics
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take ideas from the product team and narrow them down to concise and compelling messaging
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently, make decisions in the face of ambiguity, navigate complexity and iterate fast to adapt approach as needed
- Education within Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
- A team player who likes to have fun, open to learn, curious and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get things done in a fast paced environment