Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are looking for a creative and seasoned Social Media Manager for our Community. We add thousands of new users to LottieFiles each week and these animators, designers and engineers are part of our growing network of over 40+ countries.
You’d be responsible for driving results across multiple social media channels, creating opportunities to best grow and nurture the community. You will be accompanied by the founders of Lottiefiles in your efforts towards expanding the overall reach and engaging the users on the platform.
What can you learn and take back from this role:
The role will challenge you to run a large global community, it will help you hone your skills of using social media platforms (facebook, twitter, email, Instagram et al) to enhance a user’s experience, and get you to lead social media for a Tech Platform company in its hyper-growth phase.
What is expected of you in the first 90 days:
- Develop and implement a social media plan/strategy.
- Define critical numbers and KPIs for the months to come.
- Create, and manage content across social media channels and our online community.
- Create content articles, blogs and weekly emails and invite community members to share their best use cases.
- Make recommendations on how to boost user engagement across the platform.
- Keep up to date with all social media best practices and technologies and most importantly follow newsworthy content and happenings in the designs, tooling and animation space.
- Manage internal timelines, content scheduling and feedback from the community.
- Be able to write good copy and work with designers to ensure the content is informative and engaging.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Skillset that will come in handy:
- Love for Design & Animation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills or experience managing online communities.