Animation Upload Guidelines
Last modified: 12th May 2020
All animations uploaded on LottieFiles will fall under the Creative Commons licence.
Any animation sold on the LottieFiles Marketplace is forbidden to be re-uploaded to public as a free animation. Doing this breaches the animation's terms of purchase.
Any animation uploaded by you of which you are not the original animator but you have edited in some way must have the original creator attributed and a link provided to the original animation in the description. If you fail to do this, the upload falls under the category of plagiarised content can be reported and may be removed from LottieFiles.
- adding a relevant title and tags so users can easily find the animation they’re looking for
- accrediting the original creator where applicable and linking to their original design
- claiming an animation is yours when it isn’t (this is plagiarism)
- uploading duplicates of the exact same animation
- reuploading the exact same animation that was previously rejected
- not adhering to the LottieFiles Community Guidelines
Animations uploaded and sold on the LottieFiles Marketplace fall under the following:
Purchasers have rights to use the animations freely across personal and commercial projects. Purchasers may modify the animations, edit or freely make changes to the animations purchased. Purchasers may include the animations on their website, app or any other platform or a client’s project.
Purchasers do not have the right to transfer, re-distribute, resell, license, sub-license or offer the animation file downloaded to any third party. You must not host these animations and the files downloaded on other marketplaces or resellers, web templates, software programs that resell, sell similar animations or resources.